Call Now for a Quote

045 861595

045 861595
  • Home Insurance

    Protect your home and valuables against natural disaster, accidents, fire, theft & more.

Your home is perhaps the most important asset you’ll ever own.

You need to protect your home and your valuables against natural disaster, accidents, fire, theft, and unforeseen events.

Choose the Home Insurance that’s right for you.

Buildings & Contents Insurance - Covers both your property and the items belonging to you. This is the most comprehensive cover for your home and everything you own.

Buildings Only Insurance - Covers your whole property; your house and any sheds or outhouses. Includes cover for permanent fixtures such as kitchen units and bathroom fittings.

Contents Only Insurance - Covers your most loved items. Think of your furniture, expensive valuables, clothing or instruments. Perfect for those living in rented property.

You work hard to pay the rent, and you spend your hard-earned cash on the things you love.
Now you can protect your most valued contents in your home from theft, storm, flood, and water and fire damage - at a price that won't break the bank.

If you are currently renting a house or apartment, you should know the details of who insures what.
For instance, if there's a leak in your home and your personal belongings are destroyed, are you covered? Find out below

What does the landlord cover?
By law, the landlord must insure the building itself. Management fees are normally used to insure the apartment building on behalf of the landlord. So if there's a building-wide leak or a fire, the building is covered.
Fixed items belonging to the landlord such as, kitchen fittings, built-in wardrobes and white appliances.
Be aware, the landlord does not cover your personal belongings, or furnishings you've added.

What should renters insure?
Any personal belongings and valuable contents in your home, as they would not be covered in the case of theft, storm, flood, water and fire damage.
Items such as an engagement ring, watches or other jewellery; entertainment equipment such as TVs and gaming consoles, tablets and laptops; instruments; fine art, clothing and furniture.
If you own a house or apartment, then you likely have buildings insurance but you still need contents insurance for your valuables inside your home.
Unoccupied Homes
Non-standard policies/Vacant Homes. Many insurers will not quote for new builds, renovations, houses under the course of construction or houses that are built and remain vacant. What every your situation we will find the solution.

Home insurance is usually sold as a single policy that can include sections covering:

  • Buildings  Covers damage to the structure of your home
  • Contents  Covers loss of or damage to the contents of your home
  • Liability Cover Covers you for injury to other people in or around your home
  • Un-Specified All Risks Covers loss or damage to valuables outside your home
  • Specified All Risks – Covers loss or damage to valuables outside your home. This cover is applicable to higher value items

Get A Quote

Don’t waste time filling out forms, let us do the work.